Nowadays, irrespective of gender, everyone is undergoing hair removal techniques to make them comfortable from annoyance, enhance their look, and also maintain hygienic health. There are several methods for removing unnecessary hairs and they are waxing, threading, shaving, and much more. And all these ways will remove the unwanted hairs, but there will be regrowth and even sometimes excessive growth than normal. But nowadays, nobody wants to do this by repeated sittings and all they want is permanent relief, which helps to get to their routine works done more easily.
One of the trending techniques for permanent hair removal is laser hair removal. Although it is a routine process that requires many sittings, the benefits out of it are high and comfortable. The settings vary depending on the individual and the area of treatment. In this, they inject the laser light into the hair’s melanin pigment, absorb it, and it converts the light energy into heat. And this heat penetrates the tube sacs of hair follicles and inhibits the regeneration by arresting the growth cycle of hair. There are salons and dermatologist clinics available to provide these treatments effectively and they provide long-term solutions depending upon the skin type, body acceptance of particular wavelengths.
Benefits of laser treatments
- Precise treatment helps to remove the hairs from target areas without disturbing the
- surrounding areas.
- Remove the hair quickly in the selected area because of its fast technology.
- Easy to predict the time for the permanent hair removal and measure the time according to the individuals.
- Cost-effective because it cut down the expenses for regular wax sessions.
- Removal from the deep roots helps in the suppression of abilities of growth.
- Usage of waxes for removal causes irritation problems and blackening of the skin as it spreads in the nearby areas as well.
- The threshold of pain is less when compared to other methods.
- Ice laser techniques help in instant cooling of areas, which is now available in almost all salons.
- Resulting of toned and effective skin helps to provide a better complexion.
- It helps the individual to gain confidence and experience smoothness in the skin.
This kind of treatment can opt for the entire body and most adapted cosmetic techniques in recent days because of its effectiveness.There are different methods available in this, and they all depend upon the intensity of laser beams.
- Shorter wavelength – It requires more sessions for permanent removal because penetration into the roots is less.
- Longer wavelength – Deeper penetration requires only a few sessions in the target areas.
There are specific treatments for lighter and finer hairs, to remove darker and thick hairs, and treating the sensitive areas requires much attention. For example, face procedures should not indulge in the eye muscles as they are too soft. So, these techniques will have the below features:
- It uses only a single wavelength and there is no spectrum of wavelengths, and hence this makes the laser so precise.
- The concentration of the beam is so high, it helps in the efficient targeting of selected areas.
- Lower melanin levels in the body need many sessions, and this is not with those having higher pigment levels